Thursday, June 18, 2009

A little about Me

I do enjoy your emails of asking questions about me. I will write some updates from time to time of what is going on in my life. So, I thought I would let you know that my interest are very common and do extend beyond the metaphysical.
I live in central Virginia, the suburbs of Richmond. Or as my Grandma would refer to as “The garden spot of the world”. I am two hours from the ocean and three hours from the mountains. We do experience all four seasons here.
There are lots of things that I enjoy. One is reading, but I often don’t take the time to do so. I recently read two of the four books of the Twilight series. I would recommend this to everyone! My daughter referred me to the book. I would have never imagined it would have been anything I liked, let alone loved! I also like to cook and spend time with my family and friends. I have two nephews and two nieces and am amazed at how they are growing!
Recently I have taken an interest in yoga. As most of you know, my paranormal team takes up a lot of my spare time, but I love it all the same.
As far as television, I do take the time to watch a lot of shows. Mostly late at night and I seem to prefer reality series. Some of my favorites are Top Chef, Project Runway, Dr G., Ghost Adventures, The Real Housewives Series, and I love Army Wives! (We will not discuss how mad I am that Comcast (my cable provider) has taken away Sci-Fi and the History Channel!) My daughter raises the roof if she catches me watching HGTV, as this generally results in creative projects around the house! (She is threatening to set parental controls for me.)
I attempted to grow an herb garden this year. Things were going well until everything began to sprout, in which my cat had a feast on!
My favorite color is definitely purple. My office is painted in a pale lavender and I LOVE it! My favorite foods would be a toss up between Seafood and Italian. My music interests vary from Country to 80’s rock. (For those on the computer all day, I would recommend themixrock.com, I also did my first radio show there.)
As of now, it looks like my vacation spot will be Ocean City, Maryland. That is a different twist for me as I usually go South or West instead of North and I have never been there.
Things that I hate of course are liars and thieves. Not to mention bridges, tunnels, elevators, and planes. Believe it or not, I have never been on a plane, and hope I can keep it that way! I am claustrophobic and I have a fear of heights.
I am currently fighting the battle of a nicotine addiction and can use your prayers! Overall I am doing well, but some days are worse than others.
I am new to “Twitter” and would have never thought so many would follow my “Tweets” of what I am doing. I like it, it is definitely something different!
Even though she is 20 years old now, above all, I am still “MOM”, my number one job.
I am very happy with my chosen career path. As well as being truly blessed by family and friends that support me!

No comments:

Post a Comment