Thursday, March 25, 2010

Phone System

There are two options available to place a call for a psychic reading, both are featured on my homepage. The 800#, will process your credit card information. It is set for "up to" a 30 minute call. (This means you would have to have $70 available on your card in order for the call to connect.) If my status reads "Unavailable" you may call the number and it will give you the hour that I will return. Your other option is the Click4advisor format. This requires that you have internet access to sign up with them. This is a per minute charge of $2.99 a minute. As always please feel free to email me for an appointment at ms-swami@comcast.net. Please make sure you include your time zone as I am in the Eastern Time Zone. FREE EMAIL FOLLOW UP TO ALL PAID CALLERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment