Thursday, April 8, 2010

My AMAZING Clients!

I just wanted to take the time to say how I am continually amazed by my clients! I LOVE them all, lol.
I really do appreciate when you take the time out of your day to let me know that things I told you have come to pass, or where you are at in your life right now.
I love the fact that you know what the weather is doing in Virginia, and that you take the time to wish me a happy holiday.
I love the fact that you send me your family recipes, and your family photos. As well as the fact that you ask me about me and my family. I think that is the coolest!
I have a questionnaire sent to me by Sally in Houston, Texas, all about me. I think its a FANTASTIC idea! I will take the time to get it up here on the blog in the next few days. (I think some of you know my work schedule better than I do!)
Meanwhile, I appreciate ALL of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment