Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Facebook

Wow I am excited to see how many local and not so local Facebook friends I have picked up. It is true, I have found that Facebook becomes a fast addiction! I enjoy hearing from all of you, but my inbox over there is more than flooded! Please email me directly on my website at www.ms-swami.com.
I do have some requests on the "Ms Swami Trivia", and I promise I will work on it this week! If your on Facebook please feel free to join me at www.facebook.com/PsychicMsSwami

Psychic Readings By Jackie
CVAPI

1 comment:

  1. ATTENTION EVERYONE---There's a site called spokeo.com and it's an online phone book that has pictures that you have posted on facebook, home phone number, credit score, profession, home value, income , # of children, profession, age, Remove yourself by the Privacy button on the bottom right on their website.

    ReplyDelete