Monday, May 24, 2010

The Gifts

I have been asked many times about the varying gifts of a psychic. So I want to take the time to discuss a few things. First of all not all psychics are mediums, but all mediums are psychic. What is a medium? It is someone that can effectively communicate with the other side.
Clairvoyant. 90% of my readings are clairvoyant, it means that I am clear seeing. The best I can describe this is that I can visually see what is to come. (Like mini movies.) The other 10% of my readings are Tarot readings by request. Can all psychics read the Tarot? No. Can anyone learn to read the Tarot? Yes. I have seen many great Tarot readers that can also pick up clairvoyance from the Tarot.
An Intuitive and an Empath. An intuitive is someone that "reads" by their "gut feeling", it does not mean they can actually see things that will come. An Empath is someone who picks up on emotions. Are they psychic? In my opinion, no. Although they can be accurate at times, and they are psychic abilities, it does not "make" them a psychic. Unfortunately, many have found that they can make money at readings and now consider themselves psychic. This is generally found out after a few readings due to lack of accuracy, or they will state "I cannot read for you right now."
For a clairvoyant reading please feel free to contact me at

Psychic Readings By Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment