Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A reading in person, or by phone.

I have meant to write about this and I seem to forget. Often I am asked what is the difference in a reading in person and one on the phone. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! This also applies to chat and email readings. What I am reading is your energy. Your energy does NOT change weather you are in front of me or not. 98% of my readings are clairvoyant (Clear seeing, and what I see), the other 2% are when someone requests a Tarot reading. In person readings I tend to use the Tarot because it gives you, the client, a visual. So in actuality, all readings are the same.

Psychic Readings By Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment