Thursday, June 3, 2010

Can things change in a reading?

In speaking to one of my clients today, they had spoken with another psychic that told them "things can change in a reading". This is not the first time I've heard this so I wanted to discuss this a little further.
First of all, I want to remind you that the whole purpose of a psychic reading is so that you will know what is to come. Can you change that? Sometimes you can.
A good example of this is a traffic ticket. If I see you getting a traffic ticket and you remember that and slow down, then your in good shape. More so than not, you remember AFTER the fact.
Another example would be if you ask if you will meet someone new this weekend. Well if I tell you yes, and you go out, then it is highly probable. If on the other hand you decide to stay at home, well now, that changes everything.
These are just two examples of how "things can change". I have not experienced any drastic changes in readings, unless the individual has actually changed something.
The timing of matters can be delayed, for this you can thank the Universe. But timing is crucial in all events. "For everything there is a reason and a season".
So as for the original question..."Can things change in a reading?"...
You yourself can change things. The only thing a psychic can do is relay to you how things will play out, what you do with that is up to you.
Now, for those of you that have been told that things can change in a reading, and you have had NOTHING materialize or come to pass...this I would question.
The changes I have seen are generally small details controlled by the client.


Psychic Readings By Jackie
CVAPI

No comments:

Post a Comment