Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July "Rants & Raves"

The month of July has gone by so fast that I almost forgot to get this blog up! Summer is indeed my favorite season of the year. Though we will see some hot days here in August, I always take note that the sun's position begins to change, indicating fall is around the corner. August and September also bring the beginning of hurricane season, and I am hoping the best for everyone. It looks like we are now in the middle of Mercury Retrograde, ending on August 8th. Though this moon phase brings many mixed emotions, it has indeed been a positive Retrograde for clearing out the old, and lining up new projects. I have spoke with many that have had a run of "good luck" recently, and hope I will see that continue. I have numerous emails from my local clients seeking a reading. I am no longer offering readings at Sideline Cafe. If you are local, this does not mean that I will not meet you in person. It does mean that we can meet somewhere else, and if you are in the Chester area, I don't mind coming to you. I am not conditioned to Tuesday evenings, however, this is a good time for me. I have had to make some adjustments to my schedule due to some upcoming projects. If you are local please email me at Jackie@ms-swami.com and I will see what I can set up for you. My paranormal team CVAPI, has lots of exciting investigations coming up, and in the next few days, I will start putting those on the schedule. Though I had planned on lining up a public investigation for Central VA Psychic Development & Paranormal Research, the heat has prevented me from doing so. I will try to put something together for late August. As well as I continue to offer Body Wraps with Jackie, and if you would like more information, please email me. The best time to contact me for a psychic reading? It seems that my hours are forever changing so I can accommodate my clients over seas. I would still have to say anytime after 1PM, on up until the wee hours of the morning. The month of July for me, has been all about cleaning out some old clutter around the house. (A wonderful feeling once it is done!) And of course, I have saved my office until last. (With a little Reiki, for the mental clutter.) As well as I still have a couple of projects I am working on in my backyard. I also had a wonderful time pet setting for some friends this month. I do have good news myself for the month of July, as my daughter has registered and has decided to return to college this fall as a full time student! It also appears that I may have some upcoming changes to a couple of my websites and I'm pretty happy about as well. It is the end of the month. Meaning I hope to have your horoscopes up at Psychic Readings by Jackie by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment