Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weekly Forecast

I have received many inquiries regarding the "Weekly Forecast". It is indeed the same price with either 4 or 5 weeks in the month. It is a subscription service through PayPal and you will find more information on the service here. I HAVE experienced problems with cell phone delivery in certain areas over seas. This same service is available via email. Your forecast will deliver anywhere from Sunday afternoon to late Monday evening. I have very little control on what time they deliver. For those that have this set to cell phone service, please consider the email option to prevent your phone from going off in the middle of the night! ALSO, those delivered by email tend to be a little longer as I am not capped off, on what I can send. If there is a particular area you would like me to focus on for that week, I ask that you please email me that request sometime on Saturday at Jackie@ms-swami.com. Any further questions, please email me! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment