Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October "Rants & Raves"


October has been eventful month weather wise here in Virginia.  The month began warm enough for me to finish up some of my backyard projects.  Ending with Hurricane Sandy coming to town.  Lucky for us, we did fine during the storm.  Unfortunately, it does appear that some of my clients have been hit hard. 

Other than the weather October has been a busy month of psychic readings, paranormal concerns, radio shows, and filming for the “Junot Files”.  And of course, I always have new projects in the works!

I have run a $99 special on my Reiki Course for the month of October for Breast Cancer Awareness month with a great response.  I also had several inquiries from people looking to purchase the course for someone else.  With that said, I will extend the $99 sale throughout the holiday season ending December 31, 2012.  (For more information on Reiki, or Reiki for pain management, please feel free to email me at Jackie@ms-swami.com)

It appears that paranormal activity has been on an increase!  Cases are coming in quicker than I can respond.  This is pretty normal for this time of the year.  If you have emailed me a concern, please know that I am responding to everyone in order they were received. Also, for those at the local level, there will be a Ghost Hunting 101 available in the month of November.  That information will be released soon!

The rate for psychic readings will remain the same throughout the remainder of the year. I did experience some technical problems with the main line in one week of October and all issues have been resolved.  I would also like to thank the ones that submit testimonials to the site, as I love hearing your feedback.  For those that are not willing to publish on the website, feel free to email me directly at Jackie@ms-swami.com

I would also like to remind you that Mercury Retrograde begins Nov 6th to Nov 26th.  This is generally not the time to begin anything new and the time for the unexpected.

In taking a look at how this Retrograde will affect us, I can say that this one will be one of the unexpected.  Things that you thought would not materialize will, and things you thought would materialize will fall through.  Though I don’t see this Retrograde as being as negative as most, I will say it will indeed be all about “Change”. 

I still get a lot of inquiries on the Body Wraps.  It appears that I have those that are interested in loosing weight this time of year, and those seeking to make extra money for the holiday season.  Please contact me anytime if you have any questions. 

(To catch a daily special every now and then, follow me on Twitter or add me to Facebook!)  Your November horoscopes will publish tomorrow on my site around noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment