Saturday, February 16, 2013

Random Availability...

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that my Mom lost her battle with breast cancer this week on Valentine's Day.  With that said, my availability for the next few days will remain sporadic.
  I do so appreciate everyone's kind words, prayers and support.  I cannot express what it has meant to me and my daughter.  When I am available it is a welcomed distraction as she was my number one fan, and supported my work 100%, and I LOVE what I do.  I plan to resume a regular schedule in a few days.
The out pour of condolences, has been greater than what I would have EVER dreamed of.  I would also like to mention a special  "Thank you" for the support from the paranormal communities across the board.
Please know that I have personally read every single email, text message and voice mail that you have left and accept my THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.  There is no way I could ever begin to reply to everyone personally.

FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS....

No comments:

Post a Comment