Friday, March 1, 2013

February 2013 "Rants and Raves"

I am happy to report that I am actually writing this blog from the state of Georgia.  I have spent the past week working from the Tennessee/Georgia line and have had a blast!  A change of scenery is just what I needed!
I am back up to a normal schedule for psychic readings and Reiki.  I will slowly begin to catch up with CVAPI and Central VA Psychic Development & Paranormal Research. I am REALLY excited to see that spring will hit March 20th!
We are currently under mercury retrograde and this one seems to be hitting pretty hard.  It is normal to feel emotional or full of anxiety at this time.  I have seen a lot of this going around this week.
New for the month of March and April, it looks like I will be able to offer live in person readings to some in the Virginia Beach area, Chesapeake VA, Williamsburg VA and a couple of towns in North Carolina.  If you are in those areas, please send me an email at Jackie@ms-swami.com as the schedule is now underway.
I am playing catch up on emails and some things that I have put off in the last few weeks.  If time permits I hope to be able to host another open house soon.
Thank you all for your condolences and your patience, while I get my office back on track.  HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment