Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January 2016 "Rants & Raves"

Happy New Year!  It is hard to believe that we are coming up on the end of the first month of 2016.  I am expecting that this will be a great year, a lot of changes, but a great year.

If you are on the East Coast, I am certain that you are over the snow!  However, I have to say I am looking for another blast in a couple of weeks.  (And hopefully not ice!)

We have cleared Mercury Retrograde!  (Ended on the 25th)  Although it may take a few days to clear the effects from it completely.

For those that follow my blog, you have heard a lot about my book.  It has finally been released!  You will find a preview of Chapter One here, as well as it is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle.



Though it features a bride on the cover, it is NOT a paranormal romance.  (An example of a paranormal romance would be a vampire that falls in love with someone.)  Twist of Events is a fiction thriller that has to do with a group of ghost hunters.  It is all about those ghost hunters and the location.  (With a few unexpected twists along the way, hence the title.)  There is no “horror” to the book, but does include some paranormal activity.

For those that have read it, or currently reading it, I thank you so much!  Please remember that those Amazon reviews are crucial in this starting out.  I am also willing to hear from you as the sequel is underway. Also, if you are aware of someone that does book reviews, please feel free to email me at Jackie@ms-swami.com.

However, between now and the sequel, there will be another publication.  I am currently working with my daughter on a Planner, a daily organizer, that will be available sooner then I expected.  More on this soon!  (But I can say, you will be able to start it any month of the year!)

This year is my 10th year in business!  With that a lot of changes are occurring.  Some on the backside of things and some you will begin to see on my websites.  In the next week or so, you will see some different changes in those of you that call in.  The 800# I use, I am eliminating.  As some of you know, I had a lot of technical difficulties with this service in 2015.  (Also a lot of expense.)  Therefore a new option will be put in place.

Also I am expanding my merchant services with Mastercard and Visa.  For those that are fond of PayPal I am keeping that in place as well.  I have been with them for 10 years, they are backed by Mastercard and I have received great service from them. 

In addition, I a lot of you prefer appointments.  There will be a system in place, allowing you to pay 24-hours prior to your appointment will show you my availability and will do the time conversions for you.  So a lot of subtle changes, that will hopefully be improvements.

In regards to YouTube, I will still continue to upload videos.  I am not certain if this will be weekly or monthly, but I am continuing to use that YouTube channel.

Your free monthly horoscopes will continue to post on my website the first of each month.  That will not change.  Currently there is an extended version up for the month of January.

Remember the best times to reach me are between the hours of 1pm to 1am.  As always, join me on Facebook, and I send out random specials on Twitter.

REMINDER:  Valentine’s Day – February 14th!

Until next time…



No comments:

Post a Comment