Sunday, May 29, 2016

May 2016 "Rants & Raves"

I hope you are enjoying a long weekend for Memorial Day!  Let this also be a reminder that it is more then just about family cookouts!



It does appear that our weather is going to take us straight into summer.  (The first day of summer is Monday June 20th.)  I have managed to take a couple of afternoons off to work in the yard, and get Jaselyn’s play area set up for her.

I really want to thank everyone for your patience as my websites are still undergoing construction.  In the event you cannot reach me please feel free to email me directly at

I will also get a link up to my daughter’s business “Designing Diva”, (She really has something for everyone and for anything you can imagine.)  She is also offering a discount to existing paranormal teams.

I am expanding my monthly subscription on the weekly reports and currently will take 2 to 3 more for this.  They are no longer available via text, but are delivering to your email every Sunday.  (They tend to be a bit long for text messaging.)

I am also in process of updating my email list.  Please be sure to keep your email up to date with me.  There is also a subscription, on the website that is now available for horoscopes, blogs, newsletters, etc.

In the past, I have mentioned posting more to my blog about Reiki, (and eventually I will.)  I have added a video on the Reiki Course for those seeking general knowledge or are interested in learning it.

This has been another month that has blown by quickly.  It is hard to believe that we are getting ready to hit the half way mark for 2016!

For the locals, I did run out of time in scheduling something for Central VA Psychic Development & Paranormal Research, however I am in process of setting up something for the month of June.

If you are trying to reach me, I remind you to check my live calendar for my availability.  Although, it is new to me also, I am trying to update it throughout the day.

Don't forget your horoscopes for the month of June will post soon!

I am celebrating TEN YEARS on my website this summer, and I thank each and every one of you for that!

Join me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.

HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE MEMORIAL DAY!

Until next time…













No comments:

Post a Comment