Sunday, October 30, 2016

October 2016 "Rants & Raves"

It has been yet another busy month of working on projects and getting things done.  I did take a little time to have some fun with my daughter and granddaughter this month.  We spent a couple of days in Williamsburg, Virginia and had a blast.  Although it is fall, I am grateful that we had perfect weather to take Jaselyn out on the Jamestown Ferry and let her see the James River.




This was our last official “Outing” as we settle into the month of November for Jaselyn’s birthday party and Thanksgiving.

I know many of you are sticking with me with the issues on my website.  I am pleased to announce that all changes will now be made no later then the month of December!!!!  This has been a long wait, with a delay that I will be able to explain in the next upcoming weeks.  Thank you so much for your patience and if you are having problems or find that something is not working correctly please contact me at once. Jackie@ms-swami.com

I have heard from many of you that have stated that the navigation has changed and there is some confusion on what line to call.  The cheapest line to call is the 804number.  I know this has confused many, but trust me when I say “There is always a reason for my madness” and I will discuss this at a later date!

Please remember the best times to reach me are between the hours of 1pm to 1am Eastern.  Appointments are not necessary.

I will be sending out my fall newsletter in the next couple of weeks.  If you wish to join the mailing list you may subscribe.

Thank you to those that have given me your feedback on my book “Twist of Events”, I have actually decided to make a couple of changes to it that I will work on this winter.

In regards to the paranormal, CVAPI has had a lot of fun on investigations the last few weeks with Alex Mac and Fletcher from XL-102, Jackson from Q94, and Kat Simmons from Mix 98.1

Don’t forget that your free monthly horoscopes for November will publish later tomorrow evening!

HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE HALLOWEEN!

Until next time…





No comments:

Post a Comment