Thursday, December 22, 2016

December 2016 "Rants & Raves"

Christmas is this weekend!  I don’t think I have been this excited about Christmas in years.  I give that credit to Jaselyn’s three-year-old spirit running around here.  We have all had an exciting month of going to church with her, and of course the Elf on the Shelf!  (Although she was NOT happy when she caught the elf eating the Christmas cookies she had made.) The countdown for Santa to arrive is officially on and she is very excited!



A really big THANK YOU to all of you that take the time out of your day to keep us in your thoughts.  This time of year I get emails from everyone that just make all of my efforts worthwhile.  I love hearing your stories and seeing photos of your families and the recipes you send.  Totally awesome!  I also want to give a special thanks and shout out to Patty and Nikki.  (Ironically, both of these ladies are in New Jersey.)  Thank you for all that you do and for just being YOU!

Usually this is the time of year that I post my predictions for the upcoming year.  Overall, I don’t believe 2016 has been a “Bad” year, but it hasn’t been an “Easy” year in general.  I am looking for 2017 to be easier with more of a natural flow to it.  This year I have done things differently by making those predictions a little more personable by the zodiac signs.  You will find those videos on YouTube.  (Under the Channel’s playlist of 2017 predictions.)

Moving forward with 2017, your free monthly horoscopes will remain in place and you can look for an extended version in January.  NO rate increase in 2017, and new services will be offered.  There is also a directline and a live calendar, where you can reach me most anytime.  As always, for this time of year, the Holiday Specials are on my homepage under the Christmas Tree.  (12-month email report has around a 2-day wait on them.)

I am seeking those that would like to give me permanent feedback that would include your first name and the state you are in.  This will replace the achieved feedback of many years on the site. (It is slowing the website down.)  I am pleased to say that most of the changes are now in place.

Feel free to join me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.

This is just my time to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! 

Until next time…





No comments:

Post a Comment