Saturday, March 31, 2018

March 2018 "Rants & Raves"


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!



Another month has passed by too quickly.  Our first day of spring included snow, but it appears we are entering warmer weather now.

I’m going to keep this short and simple as I have a lot to get done on the last day of the month.  March has been a month of catching up for me after being sick almost the entire month of February.

Jaselyn has been on spring break this week and I believe she has enjoyed her days off and sleeping in.  She is looking forward to the Easter bunny arriving.

Everything appears to be working fine on my website, however if you encounter a problem please let me know.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be working to bring all classes to YouTube.  This I have been planning, it has been an issue of scheduling the time to do so. 

Don’t forget that if you are trying to reach me, please check my live calendar because it is updated often.  If you are trying to reach me by phone and you do not get me, please try back in 30 minutes because chances are I am on another line.

Your horoscopes for the month of April should post later this afternoon.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and safe travels!

Join me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.

Until next time…






No comments:

Post a Comment