Saturday, September 29, 2018

September 2018 "Rants & Raves"

September has been another busy month as the first day of fall hit here September 21st.  The first of the month I was able to spend some time at the beach for my daughter's birthday, before all of our crazy weather set in.  The weather has been pleasant as we wait for the leaves to turn.


I am back to a normal schedule in regards to your YouTube videos.  Jaselyn is back in preschool as we all set into our fall routine.  With October approaching it appears that pumpkin spice EVERYTHING is out.  (My daughter's favorite.)

CVAPI did a preliminary investigation this month and looking forward to returning to that location soon.  

I am feeling a bit lost at the moment, as my truck is in the shop! :(  It should be ready soon.

I currently have a couple of new Reiki students and for those interested please contact me about it.  It is designed to do from home at your own pace.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to keep this short and simple as I have a another appointment coming up.  If you are seeking a psychic reading, please check my Live Calendar as it changes often throughout the day.

Your free monthly horoscopes should post soon!

Join me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment