Wednesday, November 28, 2018

November 2018 "Rants & Raves"

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I am sure by now you are all over turkey!  I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my daughter and granddaughter. I will also have to say, HAT'S OFF to my daughter who prepared a full Thanksgiving dinner on her own!

Jaselyn's birthday was actually on Thanksgiving day this year, so we had many reasons to be thankful.  We followed this up with a large western themed party for her 5th birthday the following weekend.


Unfortunately, due to it being cold and raining we had to cancel the horses coming for rides.  However, she did have a goat and a rabbit visit that she was more then thrilled about.

So who is ready for Christmas?  NOT ME!  As in I have done absolutely nothing.  No shopping, and no decorating. I am now trying to catch the Christmas spirit!

As you know Mercury Retrograde is still in effect until December 6th.  (The time frame of the unexpected.)  This one appears to pack a mechanical punch to it!  I don't know about you guys, but we have certainly felt it here with things breaking down.  Not to worry as it is the last one of the year and we won't see another one until March of 2019.  (Yes, another New Year without being under Retro!)

You can look for some more changes on my website this month, as I am striving for "Simplicity and user friendly".  Also, I will see about moving the "Fan Favorites" to the homepage as well.  This is the time of the year where the one-year forecast takes off, as well as I have many taking advantage of the Video Reading option.  (This is actually a fan favorite outside of the US, twenty or so minutes of me running my mouth!)

I am often approached about Skype, and would like to explain why I don't use it.  Though I have tried many times over the years, the connection still appears to be a problem.  Now you have to remember, that not only are some of you out of the country, I still have some here in the US in rural areas, where wifi is not the strongest.  So to avoid the frustrations of the connection problems, it is just an option that I don't offer.  (Also, it helps to keep my frustrations down, lol.)

I have been consistent with the YouTube videos, but not have been as consistent with doing YouTube Live, like I would like.  I am looking at actually setting a schedule up for this come the first of the year.  (Click on the "Bell" on the channel to get YouTube notifications from me.)

It is also the time of the year that I begin updating my email list.  Make sure your on it by clicking here!  Also, if you have not heard from me, chances are, you have changed your email address, and I am either unaware of it, or it has not been changed on my end.  In that case, email me directly.

Your free monthly horoscope will post to my website on December 1st, so be sure to check them out.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter or join me on Facebook.

I wish you all a happy and safe holiday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment