Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reiki for the "Greater Good"

I have received a few emails asking if Reiki can cure a specific ailment. I want to tell you exactly how Reiki works. The healing energy is channelled into you for "the greater good." It enters your body and it "goes were it is needed." I have had a couple people tell me that their Reiki session fixed another aillment that I didn't even know they had. As a practitioner, it is not up to you to direct the energy.
Also there is no "Right way or wrong way" to preform Reiki. Nor is there ever a "bad time" for you to receive a Reiki session. I have found that the ones that state this are generally the ones that are charging a ridiculous fee!
If you have any questions about Reiki, please feel free to email me on my website at www.ms-swami.com

Psychic Readings By Jackie
CVAPI

No comments:

Post a Comment