Friday, July 29, 2016

July 2016 "Rants & Raves"

I hope you are all enjoying the summer months.  I know many of you are struggling with the heat.  Just remember there will be snow on the ground in a matter of a few short weeks!  I will take the heat over the snow anytime!

Between the rain at the beginning of the season and the heat index, Jaselyn’s garden has struggled this year, but appears to finally be on track.  I also took the time this month to reconnect with some family members that I have not seen in years.  We have had a couple of wonderful visits.



My apologies to the locals as I did not have time to schedule a meeting for Central Virginia Psychic Development & ParanormalResearch as I had planned.  In all honesty, I am unsure if will be able to set this up in the month of August, but I will do what I can.  I had a few days that I was not feeling well, however I am all caught up now.

For those of you that are interested, my next newsletter will go out soon.  If you would like one delivered to your email, please take the time to Subscribe.

Twist of Events, is currently on sale on Kindle.  This is a thriller (not horror), that involves the paranormal.  I am enjoying the feedback from those of you that read it.  It does indeed help me with the sequel that is well underway.

Also, I am getting a lot of compliments on my Sagittarius shirt that my daughter made for me.  So I have put a link to her business on my website.

With all of the political buzz going around, I have many of you asking who is the next Presidential elect.  I’m going to refer you back to my blog post for 2016 Predictions that posted in December of 2015.

I want to take the time to remind you all to enjoy your summer.  Fall will be here before you know it!

If you are trying to reach me the best hours remain between 1pm and 1am Eastern Time.  There is also a live calendar on my website that will show you if I am available.  It is updated often.  An appointment is not necessary, but is preferred.

Don’t forget, your free monthly horoscopes will post on Monday August 1st.

Join me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Until next time…



No comments:

Post a Comment