Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July 2015 "Rants & Raves"

I hope that everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July.  Time is indeed flying by!

My month began with some dental work followed by some asthma problems.  However, now that we have broken the triple digit heat here, all seems to be well.

As always it has been another busy month for me.  However, I must say that I have taken a little time off to play!  We had friends visit with us from New Jersey this month.  What a blast!  I also took off an enjoyed a day at the zoo with my daughter and granddaughter.



I have to admit, I was surprised to see the penguins!  I always thought they were in cold weather.   I never knew they had colonies of them in South Africa!

I will be sneaking away with my daughter and granddaughter to a cabin at a nearby lake for a weekend in the month of August.  (Very much looking forward to it!)

I have had a few of you inquire about my book.  It is almost complete!  A few finishing touches and I just need to schedule the time to do so!

Something new for me this month, I am trying Hypnosis!  I am a “Seeing is believing” type of person so I will update you on this later on.  So far, so good and I will say it is relaxing.

For the next few days, you may notice that things and/or people from the past are resurfacing.  Do not be surprised.  The Blue Moon is this Friday.

I have had a spell where it almost felt as though we were under Mercury Retrograde (which we are not) due to things breaking.  Then I realized my granddaughter has assisted in most of it, lol.

Be sure to get in all of your summertime fun in the month of August as fall will be here before you know it!

I am considering starting my newsletter back up, and I am launching an advertising campaign with Living Social.  (That should be up at the end of August or early September.)  Meanwhile if you would like to get on my mailing list, shot me an email to Jackie@ms-swami.com.

I do have a paranormal investigation setup in the month of August.  Honestly, I am excited as this place has a nice history and we took the summer off.

Meanwhile, I have a laptop that is down, and will try to get Windows 10 on it.  Computers acting up are the height of my frustrations!  (Sagittarius are not known to be patient.)

If you are local and interested in having a psychic party or some type of get together, please, please, please give me a couple of weeks notice!  A lot of my readings are done by appointments, so I have to make sure I can accommodate.  The best time to contact me for a psychicreading is between 1pm and 1am. 

We are nearing the end of the month, so look for your horoscopes after midnight on July 31st.  Join me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter as specials go out in my Tweets.  I will wrap this up with a few Q&A’s.

What part of Virginia are you in?
Outside of Richmond

Can I go with you on a paranormal investigation?
CVAPI asks that anyone interested to please join us atCentral Virginia Psychic Development & Paranormal Research.  (There will be an upcoming meeting on this.)  Those with a high interest, we will try to accommodate.

When will your book be ready?
I have a few rewrites to do and its finding the time to do so.  Then it is off to the editor, so I will keep you posted.

What is your best deal on a psychic reading?
The weekly forecast.  It’s done on a monthly subscription, personalized and about a paragraph long (If delivered via email) and delivers on Sundays.  I will also say that there is limited availability left on these.

When will you have your next Tarot Card Workshop?
Sometime this fall.

Until next time…



No comments:

Post a Comment