Thursday, April 4, 2024

April 8 Eclipse, Maryland ship wreck, etc. (Follow up to 4-3-2024 Podcast.)

 Hello everyone, 

If you have not had time to check out my new website, by all means do so!!!  My podcast, When Spirit Speaks Podcast, now posts on the homepage.  During yesterday's podcast I mentioned that I would give more information on my rumble channel yesterday or today.  That just posted on rumble this morning.  If you have not joined me on rumble by all means do so by hitting the follow button on the top right hand corner and it will email you notifications of when I am live and when I have uploaded a video.

I do post exclusives there as a social media platform that will honor our "Freedom of speech" without censoring  what we can and cannot say, or what we can and cannot discuss.

Today, I wanted to discuss fact vs. fiction.  Real psychic abilities verses the fakes, and above all your personal discernment, particularly regarding April 8th.  

My availability for readings is this afternoon, late tomorrow evening, and all day Sunday.  Enjoy the remainder of your week!!!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment